Sunday, April 24, 2011

Friends

I've mentioned my brutally honest amazing friends before, but I feel the need to whine elaborate a little more. Over the years, I've made, lost and remained friends with some awesome people.  They're I'm lucky. This is one truth I have no problem admitting.

My friends:

1) Tell it how it is, even though they're sometimes wrong when I can't see it for myself.

2) Lift me up with a verbal bitch-slap words of wisdom.

3) Understand my plans for world domination quirks.

4) Laugh at my jokes because they think  I need validation I'm hilarious.

5) Threaten me with bodily harm inspire me to move forward with my dreams.

6) Pretend to listen while I vent about life's irritations.

7) Think I'm as brilliant as they are and I can't believe they bought it.

In a nutshell, they seriously rock. Without them, I'd have way too many conversations by myself. I'm so glad they don't miss out on those. *grins*

Jess

No comments: