I'm kicking off the week with a new blog feature--10 Things, every Monday and Friday. Monday's list will be helpful and inspirational because we could all use a little boost at the beginning of the week. Friday's list will be anything but serious. Think funny, snarky and strange.
As I write this, rain is pelting the window beside me. Rain on a Monday is typically reflective of my mood--gray, gloomy and irritated. Not today. I feel relaxed and ready for what the week will bring. I want to share 10 quotes with the hope they bring you a smile or a bit of inspiration. Some of these are personal favorites, and few simply struck me this morning. Enjoy!
1) Twenty years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ~Mark Twain
2) Imagination is more important than knowledge. ~Albert Einstein
3) Life is too important to be taken seriously. ~Oscar Wilde
4) There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
5) We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realize. Thich Nhat Hahn
6) When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way. ~Wayne Dyer
7) Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been. ~Mark Twain
8) To see things in the seed, that is genius. ~Lao Tzu
9) The greatest oak was once a little nut who held its ground. ~Author Unknown
10) Nothing is worth more than this day. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Cheers to an amazing, inspiring week!