Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let the Countdown Begin...

I've been so busy with edits, writing and blogs, that I'm behind a few days or weeks. *hangs head in shame* However, when I emerged from my muse cave, I checked the calendar and noticed STONE COLD SEDUCTION is out in 20 days! September 6th, to be exact. Here's a peek:


Available for purchase at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Diesel, and Books on Board

I'll be a guest on numerous blogs and review sites in the weeks surrounding the release, so check my Facebook and Twitter pages for links to win a copy. I'm kicking things off early at Badass Book Reviews on August 26th, so please stop by to comment.

I'm also part of the Qwillery 2011 Debut Author Challenge.

~and~

Parajunkee's Supernatural Smackdown starting in September. Stop by and vote for Jax! Hot gargoyles need love too. ;-)


Whew, that's all I have for now. I have to get back to those guest blogs and finishing STONE COLD DESTINY. Thank you for your support. It means the world to me.

Jess

No comments: