Wednesday, May 4, 2011
My Tiara & Me
Here's why I'll be wearing one:
* A tiara is sparkly. Sparkly things have a mildly hypnotic affect. The better to enthrall you with.
* A tiara screams royalty. We've established I'm the Queen of Everyone. Now I need to look the part.
* A tiara is like a hat on a bad hair day. You save time and don't have to worry about frizzy, unkempt hair. Well, you should, but I won't.
* It's the new accessory. However, if your tiara is bigger than mine, I will ask my minions to remove it. They'll replace it with an "Always a Minion, Never a Queen" baseball hat free of charge.
* A tiara is a better focal point than forehead grooves or chin hair. Or so I hear.
* A tiara makes a better first impression than a hooded sweatshirt from your high school years. Trust me.
* Hair always looks better dripping with jewels, faux or real.
* Finally, tiaras just make me happy. Who needs a better reason than that?